It’s been well over 3 weeks since my last post. I just might have a good reason! We have been on a vacation trip. I say trip and not vacation, because we worked far too hard to call this a vacation! We didn’t stay in one place for more than 30 minutes and it’s been the first trip that I have actually lost weight from walking so much! It’s also been the first trip that we have taken where it wasn’t centered around something to do with work. We have talked about going for quite a while now, I just thought it would never actually happen. But, we finally decided to book it, and less than two weeks later we were gone. We’ve been home for over a week, but my mind is still reeling from everything I have seen. It will probably be the trip of my lifetime and I kinda have to pinch myself so that I know it is real. Of course looking at my pictures reminds me and I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures with you and see if you can guess where we have been.
1. Hint: See the sign in the background?
2. Hint: The country side was covered in olive trees
3. Hint: Joel lived in this city for a semester in college.
4. Hint: Considered to be the highlight of a trip to this country.
5. Hint: Costa del ______
6. Hint: Gaudi
7. Hint: Oh so “nice”
8. Hint: We didn’t stay in this city. Far too many Ferraris for my taste!
9. Hint: Do you really need one for this location?
10. Hint: This fountain was made famous by the movie “Three coins in a fountain”
11. Hint: This spiral staircase is located in it’s own walled city, within the city of _____.
12. Hint: Very important government decisions were made here.
13. Hint: Gladiator. You probably didn’t need that hint either, as I have totally given away the location now!
14. Hint: Under the ______ Sun
15. Hint: The heart of the afore-mentioned location.
16. Out last city. Hint: On the water
Want to venture any guesses?